بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Download Application Form .
- Fill up the form and submit via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Registration (+6011 4038 4296) to make arrangement for interview. It is obligatory that both parents are present during the interview. This applies for both local and foreign candidates.
- Accepted students shall be informed of the date and time of registration and briefing.
- Applicant must be at least 13 years old during the year of intake.
- Applicant must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English. Knowing basic Arabic and Islamic knowledge is an advantage.
- All applicants will be interviewed prior to admission and the parents shall sit and discuss with the mudir.
- If accepted, deficiency in English will require the student to attend self-arranged tuition classes a minimum of 3 months with the submission of monthly report by the tuition centre. If the madrasah do not receive the report it is assumed that the candidate is no longer interested in attending the alimah course. Download Tutor Report Functional Skills in English
- We expect the students show good enthusiasm and to be prepared to obey all the rules, work hard and complete homework on time.
- We expect good cooperation and support from parents.
- Registration : RM 500 (non refundable)
- Tuition Fees : RM 6,000 a year (RM 500 a month) *effective January 2017*
- Healthcare : RM 200
*not inclusive of kitaabs and uniforms. Click Financial Requirements to see details of fees and other expenses.
Arabic & Islamic Studies (5 years). See course full details here.
- Madrasah uniform and black burkha (tudung labuh)
- Makeup, nail polish, eyebrow plucking and inappropriate haircuts (e.g resembling that of a boy) and hair colouring are NOT allowed.
1. Academic year comprises of 40 weeks. Check out Academic Calender here
2. Holiday periods are 10 weeks for Aalimiyyah students and 6 weeks for Hifz students.
3. Examinations are held three times a year (Assessment, Mid Term and Final Exam)
4. Fees are non-refundable.
5. We do not propagate divisions or politics.
6. Students are required to communicate in English during studying days.
Office Hours :-
Monday - Friday
7.30 a.m - 4.30 p.m
For Boys Madrasah kindly contact:
VICE MUDIR (PUBLIC RELATION)
MADRASAH AL-HIKMAH, KUALA KELAWANG
Mobile 1: +6011 2366 2220Website: http://www.madrasahalhikmah.edu.my/